When it comes to using PC and smartphones, people often face a problem of using both at the same time. When you are doing work on your laptop and suddenly a call pop on your phone, you will have to abandon the work and focus on your call. Those people who are using an android smartphone and carrying windows PC will have to face lots of problems of handling things at the same time. However, Microsoft has come up with a new feature called “Calls” in the latest version of Windows ten, which lets you make and receive your phone calls on PC. User will need to have Android 7 or newer versions in their smartphone, which is quite evident since Google released Android 10 recently. Microsoft has joined the list of those operating systems that let you receive and make calls from your PC. Apple already enables you to transfer documents from your iPhone to PC with the help of Continuity, and you can use Google’s messaging apps in macOS and Windows.
Here’s How To Set Your Phone App And Connect It With Your PC
- In Windows 10 preview, open Your Phone app, then on the right side, tap on the Android option, and then click on Continue.
- Enter your mobile number to receive a link then open that link from the inbox of your android smartphone
- The link will take you to the App’s page on playstore, click on install and wait till it’s done.
- Then in the App fill the information about your Microsoft account and click on the Sign in
- You will need to allow the App to access your phone contacts, manage phone calls, access files also let it run in the background.
- Finally, tap on Allow to connect your phone with your PC, and it’s done.
- On your Windows 10 PC, in call settings, you will need to give Your Phone app permission to receive and make calls.